Safety First, Canada

Many Customers interested to know:

  • For your safety and avoid electrical shock, we recommend to use local licenced electrician
  • As electrical works in Canada are , installation of electrical light fixtures, switches, outlets, etc. must be installed with National: ETL of Canada or certified (same as CSA or UL of Canada certifications)and local electrical codes
  • Manufacturer provides pictures (how to install light fixtures, switches, outlets, etc.) or printed Installation Instruction with wiring diagrams and pictures