Outdoor stair lights: led wall pack photocell dusk to dawn lighting exterior outdoor outside mounted waterproof IP65 porch garage yard commercial residential parking lot farmhouse entrance patio super bright light fixtures: Ontario Toronto Mississauga Vaughan Brampton buy online Canadian store suppliers wholesale
Your SAVINGS: $77 on 6 pack, $44 on 4 pack or $14 on 2 pack order!!!
FREE Shipping for these items!
Why Outdoor Stair Lights are better?
Top quality Led outdoor residential and commercial lights with dusk to dawn /photocell sensor and great for exterior wet locations application at:
- House Entry
- Parking lot
- Commercial Garage
Easy to install outdoor stair lights at 6ft-8ft height with Installation Instruction in some different ways - mounted on:
- Exterior/interior wall
- J-Box mounted
Led 25w outdoor stair lights are perfect replacement of 150w Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium light fixtures
High energy efficiency and savings:
- Save up to 85% of your lighting bill
- Save on re-lamp frequency:
- No bulbs
- No maintenance
Outdoor stair lights have instant start with:
- No noise
- No flicker
- No buzz
25w outdoor stair lights are environmental friendly:
- No Mercury
- No Lead
- No Strobe Flash
- No electromagnetic or UV radiation
Waterproof and dust proof IP65rated
DLC qualified: holds DLC qualification for maximum potential rebate.
Replace your Metal Halide or HPS/HID light fixtures and save on your electrical bill !!!
Specification of Outdoor Stair Lights:
- Product Dimensions, inch: 9.1 H x 6.0 W x 3.6 D
- Power: 25w, 100-277V
- Dusk to Dawn, Photocell sensor: automated dusk to dawn functions: light On at sundown and Light Off at sunrise
- 5 years replacement Warranty for outdoor stair lights
- Light source: Led Philips chips
- Luminous flux: 3291 lumens
- Color Temperature: 4000k Natural White Light
- Beam Angle: 100 degrees of outdoor stair lights
- Housing Color: Bronze
- Housing Material: heavy-duty cast aluminum and UV stabilized clear lens
- Outdoor stair lights have Extremely Longer Life Span: 50,000 hours